American Cuisine – The Best Seafood Restaurant In Charlottesville, VA – Seafood – Steak – Pork – Chicken
All Burgers Are Really Ground Steaks
Our Most Unique Salad
C-Ville Weekly – “Best Crab Cakes in Area”
Restaurant Week Menu July 201419Jul 2014
Restaurant Week July 2014
- Lobster Risotto Croquette – Lightly breaded and fried served over arugula in a light lemon vinaigrette and a basil cream sauce.
- She-Crab Soup – Creamy crab soup topped with lump crab meat and a grilled pita wedge.
- *Smoked Duck Salad – Pulled, smoked duck in a southern barbeque sauce served with cilantro-lime slaw, arugula, mandarin orange, and toasted pecans.
- Crispy Calamari –Our signature breaded calamari with fried jalapeno and a roasted red pepper Sauce
- *Filet Oscar – Hand cut filet mignon topped with lump crab meat and house made béarnaise sauce. Served with grilled asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes
- Bourbon Pecan Chicken – Pecan Crusted Chicken breast Served with a bourbon pan sauce, three cheese garden risotto, and sautéed Brussels sprouts
- Grilled Mahi Mahi – Served with a blood orange – avocado salsa, cous cous salad, and vegetable
- *Northern Neck Crab Cakes – All lump crab cakes with no fillers seared and served with our seasonal veggie slaw, grilled French bread, and Chesapeake aioli. (ADD $3.00)
- *Crème Brûlée
- Peach Cobbler
- Chocolate – Caramel Bread Pudding
Mon - Thurs
11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri & Sat
11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Our latest Photos
Seafood Restaurant Charlottesville, VA. – Northern Neck Crab Cakes
Here at the best seafood restaurant in Charlottesville, VA – Shadwell’s Restaurant – on Pantops Mountain, you will find Charlottesville’s best tasting Crab Cakes! Theses crab cakes are Shadwell’s seafood restaurant’s customers most beloved item. At Shadwell’s seafood restaurant crab is king! That is why Shadwell’s Restaurant makes crab cakes that are just lump crab meat, NO BREAD FILL AT ALL!!! That is right folks; this seafood restaurant brings you two 4 OZ crab cake entrée made with lump crab meat from the Chesapeake Bay.